2014 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
ArtsForce is seeking Conference Staff for an experiential learning oppurtunity to assist in marketing, logistics, and implementation of ARTSFORCE 2014.
Conference Staff responsibilities include the following
- Attending weekly meetings
- Assisting in conference registration
- Making classroom announcements
- Support ArtsForce 2014 social media platforms
- Organizing conference space arrangements and transporting materials
- Directing conference attendants and guest speakers at ArtsForce 2014
- Guiding and participating in a networking event with fine arts alumni
- Completing ArtsForce 2014 evaluation once conference is over
Expected time commitment is 4-5 hours a week for four weeks surrounding ArtsForce 2014, and being available during the duration of the conference: October 4th 7:00am to 7:00pm.
This is a paid student leadership opportunity. Conference Staff will receive $250, an official ArtsForce 2014 conference t-shirt, and lots of networking opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, we are seeking College of Fine Arts students with the following attributes/qualifications:
- Team Oriented
- Time Management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to Take Direction
APPLICATIONS DUE: Friday, September 5, 2014
Please Submit Applications electronically to email@example.com or
in person at the College of Fine Arts Dean's Office, 250 ART
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Assistant Dean Liz Leckie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.581.6764